- An evening tour of Baku by night
- The perfect option for travelers on business trip in Baku
- Discover Azerbaijan’s rich and colorful history
- Tour at the after-hours capital, illuminated by Baku lights
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
GROUP tour, to be confirmed by TES Tour.
Start: 8 PM, Duration: 2 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- National Gymnastic Arena
- Baku Olympic Stadium
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- National Boulevard Baku
- Flag Square
- Crystal Hall
- Highland Park
- Alley of Martyrs
- Flame Towers
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Cover the highlights of Baku on this after-hours evening tour, which shows you the glittering lights of the city after dark. Explore a mix of old and new, getting an in-depth introduction to both modern and traditional sides of the city. Highlights include a look at Flame Towers all lit-up, and a visit to seaside-facing Flag Square, one of the tallest flagpoles in the world.
Inclusions & exclusions
- Professional tour guide
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Comfortable transportation
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking. Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Know before You go:
- Take your camera for shooting amazing Baku pictures.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick up time.
read the latest from our blog.
7 Secrets of the Absheron
White Winter Weekends
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku