- Discover Baku and its surroundings on this full-day tour
- Visit Gobustan, Ateshgah, Yanardag, the city center and more
- Learn about the history of each sight from your guide
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Meet new people in the tour from all over the world
Daily GROUP tour, to be confirmed instantly.
Start: 10 AM , Finish: 6 PM, Duration: 8 hours
- Pickup from hotel
- Mud Volcanoes: a whole family of ‘geologically flatulent’ little conical mounds that erupt with thick, cold, grey mud
- Gobustan National Park: Cave Paintings exploring the history of times up to 40.000 years.
- Lunch: Local restaurant serving traditional food
- Ateshgah: “Fire Temple of Baku”. A castle-like religious temple based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the Zoroastrian place of worship
- Yanardagh “Burning Mountain”
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center: Has an amazing design, and one of the symbols of Baku City
- Drop-off to hotel
Overview & itinerary
Discover all that Baku and its surroundings have to offer on this full-day tour. See the prehistoric petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes and their healing properties, visit the Zoroastrian fire temple of Ateshgah, explore the fire mountain of Yanardag, and admire the architecture of Baku's modern city center. This tour includes a tour guide and transportation to all of the sights from your hotel.
You can go to the links below to get more information about the places in the itinerary:
- Mud Volcanoes
- Gobustan National Park
- Ateshgah Fire Temple
- Yanardag Burning Mountain
- Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center
Inclusions & exclusions
- Pick-up from your hotel, and drop-off back to your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Comfortable transportation
- Admission tickets
Please note & additional info
Know before You book:
- Children under the age 6 are free of charge
- The way to Mud Volcanoes is off-road, so in heavy rainy weather conditions the tour transportation car can not pass through heavy soil. In such case, we add to the tour program "Bibi Heybet" mosque - one of the oldest mosques in Baku
- Hotel Pickup to be arranged after booking
Know before You go:
- In rainy weather conditions, we suggest additional shoes for Mud Volcanoes trip.
- Please contact TES Tour Baku at least 24hrs before travel to provide your accommodation details and arrange pickup.
Where does this tour start?
- The tour starts at 10 am from the Double Gates of Old City Baku (Gosha Gala Gapisi).
- You'll meet your guide at your Baku accommodation. We'll send You the pickup (meeting) time one day before the tour date through WhatsApp or email. Usually the pickup from your accommodation is 30 minutes before the departure.
Where does this tour end?
After visiting the last sight (Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center), the tour car will drop-off You to your Baku accommodation place. The ending point is the start point: Double Gates of Old City Baku.
I'm travelling alone, can I join this tour?
Yes! Absolutely! Around 60% of our guests are solo travellers, so you are very welcome to join this, or any other of our tours!
What is the transportation unit for this tour?
Usually your car will be Mercedes Sprinter.
We use Mercedes Vito minivans if the group size is lesser than 6 people.
What is the admission fee costs?
The total amount is 21 AZN. It is possible to purchase admission tickets through our website while You check-out in the booking page.
- Mud Volcanoes: free of charge
- Gobustan National Park: 10 AZN
- Ateshgah Fire Temple & Yanardag Burning Mountain: 11 AZN
Is there much walking in this tour?
- Not much walking is involved in this tour, as we drive right to the activity points. So You walk only inside the sights.
- Though, this tour is not wheelchair (baby stroller) accessible. We recommend to our guests to take a private tour if there is a person with wheelchair or baby stroller.
You have more questions?
Click to button below to whatsapp us now
or write us an email through our Contact Us page.
Read the latest from our blog.
The most interesting facts about Baku
Six Scenic Day Trips from Baku
7 Secrets of the Absheron